IPS d.SIGN Natural Beauty provides pure esthetics. The fluorapatite leucite glass-ceramic features true-to-nature properties ranging from the light optical features to the enamel-like abrasion behaviour. With the well-balanced and excellently thought-out concept of IPS d.SIGN, the individual design possibilities are virtually boundless. Experience the esthetic possibilities with IPS d.SIGN by this clinical cases.
Ivoclar Vivadent offers a comprehensive restorative concept that consists of the following components
- IPS d.SIGN veneering ceramic
- The IPS d.SIGN alloy package specifically designed for metal-ceramics - offering a wide range of gold, reduced-gold and base metal alloys
- Ceramic furnaces of the Programat family
- Multilink Automix and Vivaglass CEM cementation systems
- The true-to-nature light scattering with the high translucency and brightness of the ceramic enable thorough masking of the metal framework
- Well-balanced relationship between chroma and brightness similar to the natural counterpart
- Firing stability and stability of shade even after several firing cycles
- High surface quality, higher antagonist friendliness than other ceramic materials
Finding your way with the Cementation Navigation System
The Cementation Navigation System, the popular multimedia application from Ivoclar Vivadent, offers dentists practical orientation and guidance in the selection of the best luting material for each case.