The Ivomix is a modern vibrating device for processing IPS e.max CAD-on restorations
In order to join a lithium disilicate (LS2) veneering structure to a zirconium oxide (ZrO2) framework, an innovative fusion glass-ceramic is used. The new Ivomix has been developed to process this fusion glass-ceramic.
The Ivomix creates vibrations which are precisely matched to the flow properties of the fusion glass-ceramic. As a result, a homogeneous glass-ceramic bond is created, which establishes a sound base for the fabrication of esthetic and functional as well as exceptionally strong all-ceramic restorations (made of LS2 and ZrO2).
- Optimum flow properties of the fusion glass-ceramic due to matching vibrations
- High level of convenience due to the coordinated joining system
- High-strength, homogeneous bond between LS2 and ZrO2
- Compact and ergonomic design
- Exchangeable vibrating plate