Systemp.link is a dual-curing luting composite for the esthetic temporary cementation of provisional crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and veneers. This material is particularly suitable for use in the anterior region.
Systemp.link is also suited for the temporary cementation of implant superstructures. The shade transparent is translucent and therefore virtually invisible.
- Translucent and esthetic
- Optimal retention behaviour
- High compressive strength and Shore D hardness values
- Ideal processing time; quick setting
- Free of eugenol and therefore also suitable for subsequent adhesive cementation methods
- Easy to apply due to the convenient double-push syringe
- Compatible with conventional temporary materials, particularly with Systemp.c&b