The IPS e.max CAD and Telio CAD ranges comprise blocks that come with a pre-fabricated interface for the direct cementation to a titanium bonding base (Viteo Base Ti or Dentsply Sirona TiBase).
This allows implant-supported hybrid abutments and hybrid abutment crowns to be created at chairside using clinically proven products [1-6]. Cementation is achieved with the self-curing Multilink Hybrid Abutment luting composite.
Implant restorations require professional care during the different phases of an implant treatment and the required lifelong aftercare.
Implant Care is a coordinated system of products which assist the practice team and its patients in assuring the long-term quality of valuable implant restorations.
- Straightforward design of the emergence profile [5; 7]
- Visualization of the permanent restoration
IPS e.max CAD
- Esthetic restorations due to tooth-coloured hybrid abutments
- Hybrid abutment crown (2-in-1) for function and efficiency [1; 2; 4-6; 8]
- Good compatibility with the oral soft tissue [9-11]
Multilink Hybrid Abutment
- Permanent cementation thanks to high bond strength values [12; 13]
- Optimum esthetics due to high opacity 
- Easy handling due to convenient Automix syringe