IES 2020: Dental experts convene in Paris
Schaan, Liechtenstein – 31 January 2020
The International Expert Symposium 2020 (IES) will showcase the latest dental industry trends and technological innovations in Paris from 12 to 13 June 2020. This prestigious event is organized by Ivoclar Vivadent in collaboration with the University of Paris.
What does the dental future have in store for us? This question will be addressed at the 5th International Expert Symposium, which will be held in the “Les Salles du Carrousel du Louvre” convention centre in the heart of Paris this year. Sixteen distinguished international dental experts will share their knowledge and expertise during the two-day event. Theory and practice will come together to give the participants new and exciting insights and inspiration for their work in the dental office and laboratory. They will experience world-class presentations first hand without any language barriers, since the lectures will be simultaneously translated into six languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian). The delegates will also have the unique opportunity to exchange ideas and experiences and to network with colleagues from all over the globe. We are honoured that Assoc. Prof. Dr Jean-Pierre Attal, Director of the research unit URB2i at the Paris Descartes University has agreed to be the scientific chair of the symposium. Dr Attal is an internationally renowned and respected authority on dental biomaterials.
Speakers and their presentations:
- “Team expertise – key for clinical success”, Assoc. Prof. Dr Stefen Koubi (France) and Gérald Ubassy (France)
- “Digital chairside: myths and reality”, Prof. Dr Petra Gierthmühlen (Germany)
- “Anterior cantilever bridge, an innovative contemporary alternative”, Assoc. Prof. Dr Gil Tirlet (France)
- “Bleaching and care as pillars for success of esthetic restorative treatment”, Dr Roberto Turrini (Italy)
- “Direct esthetics in a digital world”, Assist. Prof. Dr Ronaldo Hirata (USA)
- “How to align patients’ expectations with clinical reality”, Dr Ernesto Enrique Díaz Guzmán (Mexico)
- “Dream team in digital dentistry”, Dr Thomas Sastre (France) and Dominique Vinci (Switzerland)
- “I did it my way – from brushing to designing”, August Bruguera (Spain)
- “Today’s technologies in tomorrow’s dentistry”, Prof. Dr Irena Sailer (Switzerland) and Vincent Fehmer (Switzerland)
- “The removable metamorphosis”, Dr Alessio Casucci (Italy) and Alessandro Ielasi (Italy)
- “Changing for the better – in your daily practice”, Dr Petr Hajný (Czech Republic)
Acclaimed keynote speaker: Dr Bertrand Piccard
Dr Bertrand Piccard is the initiator and visionary behind Solar Impulse – the very first aircraft that can fly without fuel. It is in his DNA to transcend boundaries and make the seemingly impossible a reality. Dr Piccard was the first to make a non-stop balloon flight around the globe and a round-the-world flight in a solar-powered aircraft, thus writing aviation history. In his keynote lecture “Embracing the Unknown”, he will give tips and ideas on how to be a pioneer in life, dropping the ballast of our certitudes and finding other directions to invent a better future.
Attractive early-bird discount
It pays to act quickly: If you register for the International Expert Symposium before 31 March 2020 you will receive an attractive earl-bird discount. Spaces are limited.
Secure your ticket online at www.ivoclarvivadent.com/ies2020.