Systemp.inlay / Systemp.onlay
Systemp.inlay and Systemp.onlay are light-curing single-component materials for the fabrication of temporary restorations and do not require the additional use of a temporary cementation material.
Systemp.inlay is particularly recommended for deep inlay preparations with parallel walls as well as for sealing implant screw access canals and for relining prefabricated crowns and bridges. Systemp.inlay is available in two shades, universal and transparent, and in two delivery forms (syringe and Cavifil).
Systemp.onlay achieves a more rigid final cure than System.inlay because it features a higher content of inorganic fillers. The higher strength of Systemp.onlay provides advantages with regard to retention and occlusal and sagittal bracing. Therefore, the material is suited for large preparations.
In addition, Systemp.onlay is suitable for long-term temporaries, flat preparations and preparations with strongly diverging walls. Systemp.onlay is available in two shades, universal and transparent, and in two delivery forms (syringe and Cavifil).
- Good adhesion to tooth structure; no stickiness to instruments
- Two degrees of elasticity
- Fast curing and high curing depth
- Low polymerization shrinkage
- Minimal marginal gap formation and water absorption
- Two shades; colour stability
- Easy to remove in one piece
- Antimicrobial agents and reduction of undesirable odours