4th International Expert Symposium in Rome
Nineteen international dental experts to lecture in Rome
Schaan, Liechtenstein – 8 February 2018
At the 4th International Expert Symposium to be held by Ivoclar Vivadent in June 2018, digital and esthetic dentistry will be in the spotlight.
For the fourth time in a row, Ivoclar Vivadent will be hosting an International Expert Symposium (IES) for dentists and laboratory technicians. Following the very successful one-day symposiums held in Berlin (2012), London (2014) and Madrid (2016), the 4th IES event will spread over two days for the first time.
Under the theme of "Advanced digital and esthetic dentistry", 19 renowned international speakers will share and discuss their experiences with digital and esthetic dentistry solutions on 15 and 16 June. The distinguished experts will offer fascinating insights into their work at academic institutions and universities as well as into their practical work. At the event, participants will not only have the opportunity to witness top-class presentations which are bound to fill them with innovative inspirations for their daily work, but they will also be able to exchange ideas and connect with experts and colleagues from all over the world. Professor Antonella Polimeni from the Sapienza University of Rome will chair the 4th International Expert Symposium.
These are the speakers of the 4th IES and the topics they will discuss:
- Associate Professor Dr Stefen Koubi (France) and Hilal Kuday (Turkey): "Challenging nature in the esthetic zone – reproduction and prediction in everyday practice situations"
- Dominique Vinci (Switzerland): "Digital esthetic dentistry: reality or fantasy?
- Dr Andreas Kurbad (Germany): "From virtual restorations to real esthetics"
- Dr Pietro Venezia, Pasquale Lacasella, Dr Alessio Casucci and Alessandro Ielasi (Italy): Function and esthetics in removable prosthodontics: analogue protocols and digital perspectives"
- Oliver Brix (Germany): "Quo vadis, dentistry?"
- Priv. Doz. Dr Arndt Happe (Germany) and Vincent Fehmer (Switzerland): "Implant reconstructions in the esthetic zone – the art and the science"
- Stefan Strigl (Italy): State-of-the-art technologies as an instrument for achieving reliable prosthetic solutions in daily practice"
- Dr Francesco Mintrone (Italy): "Innovative approaches to functional and esthetic rehabilitation"
- Prof. Dr Nitzan Bichacho and Dr Mirela Feraru (Israel): "Managing the perio-restorative interface of different abutment types in the smile zone – concepts and strategies"
- Dr Gianfranco Politano, DDM, MSc (Italy): "The bottom line in direct posterior restoration: Merging esthetics and function; maximizing efficiency and economics"
- Dr Florin Cofar (Romania): "Managing colour in a monolithic world"
- Dr Victor Clavijo, DDS, MSc, PhD, and Murilo Calgaro (Brazil): "Decision making regarding colour and materials around natural teeth and implants".
New: concurrent breakout sessions
In addition to the plenary lectures, various breakout sessions on exciting topics will be simultaneously offered for the first time. They can either be booked online or directly at the event. Participants who register for the Symposium before 19 March 2018 will receive an early-bird discount. The languages of the Symposium will be Italian and English. All lectures will be simultaneously translated into German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian. The 4th International Expert Symposium will be held at the Auditorium Parco della Musica, which is located in the very heart of Rome.
Online registration for the Symposium is possible at http://www.ivoclarvivadent.com/ies2018.